Wednesday Evening is Open Evening

I’ll be coming down tonight (9th March). I’ve been working on a new look website using a different theme which I’d like to get feedback on.

I’ll be down sometime & happy to give some website feedback, @treb0r . May even ask some idiot questions about a website I’ve been asked to review.

1 Like

Anyone planning on going down at any time over the weekend? I’ve got some cable to run and may have a look at the doorbell bug.

Do you have keys? If not, you could borrow mine. I’ll be doing the bar at the pig tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon 3-6.

Cool. I’ll pop down later and pick them up. Ta.

Hi @Matt

Are you coming down tonight?

Could do with my keys :wink:

@Giles Are you coming out to play?

@treb0r Just on the phone to @RoboGuy, who will meet us down there at 06:45.

Shall I pick you up en route?

Hi All, I’m on my way should be there 7 ish :smile:

Excellent. We’re already here…

Sorry, only just seen this. I wasn’t around last night.

I can drop them off somewhere first thing tomorrow morning, I’m not around until Monday evening after that.

No worries. Be good to get them before next Wednesday.

I’ll be along before 7pm to unlock tonight. I want to discuss potential projects BR could develop for Todmorden Lamplighter Parade - in November. Any thoughts welcomed . . .

I plan to be down also, hopefully with the completed LoRaWAN gateway hardware, that we can install the software on this evening.

@Matt, will let you know if for any reason this does not get completed in time for working on it later.

I’ll be down to collect my keys and to talk about the lamplighter stuff.

Good stuff.

I’ll be popping down anyway to hear about the light art bits.

May I borrow your wordpress book, please @treb0r? I keep meaning to load wamp & get started. Maybe I’ll do that tonight, but it’d be good to focus instead on light installations if we can get a group of interested people together.

I’ll be there around half 7

I’m running late, but will be there by 7:30PM (and with LoRaWAN gateway!)

Is anyone opening up tonight? I won’t be down, but hope to be next Weds.

Also, if anyone does head down, please do not unplug the LoRaWAN gateway. I was testing connecting to this on Monday, found it was shut down and had to head down to the space to plug it back in. I’ve now put some tape on the plug and wrote on that this should not be disconnected or powered off.

Cheers,

Andrew