Wednesday Evening is Open Evening

I’ll head down & unlock soon before 7pm. Suspect it was Martin unplugging stuff again, @9600 - I’ll mention it as I don’t think he follows the forum. Martin & I met up yesterday to order doors, but concluded we’ll probably drive to Bradford & get it all sorted in one go - will make a plan tonight.

I forget it was Wednesday because there was no Monday last week. I also made the same mistake with three other things. And they trust me to be a grown up. Oh deary me!

I expect to be down this coming week however, and quite hopefully at the weekend one day. Not sure of the details of that yet. I have things I want to do, including having a pint in the town pubs!

Planning to head down to open up tomorrow and should be there just before 7PM. With the possibility of the pub for a pint or two afterwards if anyone is about.

May come along. I’m having trouble configuring Wordpress on my laptop - any chance of some tips on that tonight, @treb0r ? I’ll fetch some electroluminescent wire along.

Sorry @RoboGuy, I can’t make it tonight. I’m hoping to be there next week though. If you start a thread on here and explain the issue I can try to help you debug it remotely.

Hi @Giles, are you around this Wednesday?

I’d like to get my keys back so I can open up.

@RoboGuy I can take a look at your WordPress stuff if you are around.

Yes, please @treb0r - I hope the problem’s very obvious. Let’s discuss on Weds.

Not heard form @Giles yet. Need keys to open up! :worried:

Hi Rob, sorry for the delay… yes I can be there before 7 and have your keys :sunny:

Thanks @giles, sorry to hassle :beers:

Was hoping to make it down tomorrow night, but I’ve got a mountain of paperwork to do for the accountants, then I’m down in Cambridge and London Thurs/Fri.

Not sure if anyone else is planning to head down?

I plan to open up next Weds, 27th March.

I will try to get down but can’t promise.

I can’t make it down tomorrow, but will be there next week. Are we going to apply to enter EU Maker Week? If so, we need to apply tomorrow - I’ll look at it if others are happy to join in.

Aren’t you down Thursday for ATO, @treb0r? Sorry to be missing that also — Ubuntu launch party sounds like fun, but will be down in London for OSHUG.

If nobody is opening up tonight we should probably remove it from the calendar and post to Twitter & Facebook.

I’m going to try to make it tonight, and will be doing the Ubuntu thing tomorrow :floppy_disk:

My wife is stuck on the motorway so it’s not looking like I’ll make it tonight afterall. Definitely be there tomorrow…

I’ll be heading down to open up this evening around 18:45 or so. Paul should be bringing a HF amateur radio transceiver along, to see how far we away we can contact using the new ham radio antenna up on the chimney. If time permits and people are interested, I might give a short update on The Things Network also.

I can’t get down tonight - I’m playing with pinhole cameras at IOU Theatre’s monthly ‘making it’ session.

I’ll be down tonight, no later than 7pm. Hope others can make it.

Hi @RoboGuy I’ll see you there just after 19:30 Hrs :smile: