Wednesday Evening is Open Evening

I’ll be down tomorrow night and sorry I’ve not made it along to any of the Art & Technology ones yet. Hope to at some point in the not too distant future.

Hope someone’s opening up - I’ll be there 7:15 - 7:30 tonight

Sorry I couldn’t come tonight, will try next wednesday! I have a Micropython Pyboard now!

Is it open this (15th June) wednesday?
James

I think @RoboGuy is heading down to open up.

I’ll be opening up tonight, Tuesday 14th, from 7PM for the electronics meet-up. No agenda as such, but depending on who turns up could either take a look at the new API/architecture for The Things Network and try and get something connected, else start planning how we might breathe life into the old mass spec that @Giles rescued from a skip.

I can not remember if its open evening every Wednesday? I’ll be down there tonight was thinking about Wednesday but tonight would be easier :smile:

Ah can’t make tonight, I’m afraid - speaking at a Labour party meeting!

Sorry, not logged on for a few days. I’m sitting in the space all on my own, @Shirtboy. May not stay long if nobody else is coming.

Sorry @RoboGuy - had family stuff in the end! Def want to come again though, also need to pay subs!

Yes, @Shirtboy, we look forward to subs!

How do I pay them though? I filled out the forms on the website but there wasn’t a payment bit. Can do standing order?

Hi @Shirtboy. The form pings to @caz as Membership Secretary & me as Treasurer. I replied to your message, but have just sent it again - please let me know if you haven’t received it. Thanks for persisting.

Thanks @RoboGuy - have replied and set up SO!

Should definitely be able to come next Wednesday, would like to bring my Micropython board! (may need advice on what to do with pins!)

James

Hoping to come tonight, if it will be open? What time is it?

@Shirtboy I can’t make it tonight unfortunately and I don’t think @giles can either. Not sure if @treb0r, @RoboGuy or @WetEmoFish are heading down?

Hmm, my other option is going to the pub, so I might do that instead!

Hi @Shirtboy, I can pop down if anyone is coming - let me know if I’d be on my own!

I’ll definitely go then - I want to bring my Micropython board! What time will you be there?
James

Sorry, @Shirtboy, something’s come up - I’ve got to go along to a parish council meeting with my wife to assess her grant application. So, I shan’t be able to get along tonight after all.

No worries @roboguy ill leave it till next week!