Wednesday Evening is Open Evening

Hi All,

Planning to open up at 7PM tomorrow. Not sure if anyone else will be heading down, but if not I’ll just get on with a bit of admin…

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi @9600,

Yes I’ll be there later with @Martin between 7 and 8.

We ventured into Manchester this morning and almost cleared all the kit from the RORO lair… Planning on stashing all the fiddly bits at my house and the complete units down the BR space as a temporary store in the corridor. This should not take up to much space they all stack nicely, a bit like fancy hi-fi separates… :atom:

See you later :smile:

I’ll be there before 8pm @9600. I’m watching the One Show to see if my wife’s in the feature on Hebden’s Alternative Xmas Day - she organized all the xmas lunch food for hundreds of volunteers. I’ll come & finish off the list of members.

Apologies I couldn’t make it tonight - had a union meeting!

Just to let folks know that I won’t be able to make it down this Wednesday or next (6th or 13th July). If nobody else is able to open up on either day can someone remove that day (but not the entire series) from the calendar. + @treb0r @RoboGuy @Giles @WetEmoFish

Hi Andrew,

…and Happy Birthday! :birthday:

I’ll be down to open up tomorrow.

1 Like

I’ll be there tomorrow too

Thanks, @treb0r!

Plan to head along two weeks tomorrow, on Weds 20th and hope to see folks then.

1 Like

Happy happy joy joy to @9600! :gift:

2 Likes

Looking forward to actually getting down to the space tonight. Should be there at around 6.30 or just before.

Hi @Treb0r Rob, Hopefully I will be able to just pop in to say high, i’m a bit busy tonight… long time no see :smile:

@Giles - Cool. How about a pint later?

Hi Rob, I would love to go out but busyness tonight is with my boy and he is barred… defo catch up for a pint another time we need to get your aeroponic malarkey online and ready to rumble! Cheers Giles :sunny:

Hi @GIles, no worries dude.

Sat here discussing food computers with Nick. Can’t wait to get started!

Let’s go for that pint soon.

Hi, Apologies for not coming last night, went to trades council meeting instead.

I was thinking - I have a book on electronics (which I know little about beyond A level physics 15 years ago) and some kit (breadboards, components and a multimeter). The book has projects in. Would it be possible for me to work through it (and ask for help) at the space?

James

Hi @Shirtboy, have you joined up?

If you have then you’re welcome to hang out at the space as much as you like.

I’ll be opening up this evening at around 6.30pm although I’m afraid I don’t know anything about electronics - something that @9600 can help you with (but he’s on holiday at the moment).

The landlord has said that we can’t leave the outside door open in the evenings due to security concerns from the other tenants. If anyone wants to get in either tweet me on @treb0r or call my mobile 07951 081480.

I’m going to come down tonight if that’s okay - will probably be after half six though! How long will you be there? I can always ask stuff about Linux if there’s no electronics!

James

I’m here now and will probably stay until 8.30 or so…

okay I should be there well before then! just need to have me tea:grinning:

I’ll be there shortly