Wednesday Evening is Open Evening

I am in today and will open up BR this eve :slight_smile:

Thanks, @kel, I canā€™t get along tonight as weā€™ve got visitors staying.

Canā€™t get along tonight, but assume someoneā€™s opening up. Been there this afternoon, giving Ben a refresher on laser-cutting, so that he can come along at times to suit; Tomorrow, Iā€™m meeting 2 recent recruits, studio-holders at Hebble End, to get them started with laser-cutting. Hopefully, weā€™ll get increased activity.

Yep - Iā€™ll open up :slight_smile:

Glad to hear youā€™re helping them, hope it all goes well!

Iā€™ll keep working on getting more folk along, at least one of the folk from Synth Club who is new to HE/BR will be joining :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll open up by 7pm tonight

I canā€™t get along tonight, but had a useful session there this afternoon giving a laser-cutting refresher to a recent recruit, Hope someone else can open up.

Yep - Iā€™ll be there!

I am here, sorry not been able to post before, crazy busy at the moment!! But BR is open :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be along to open up by 7pm tonight

Forgot to update this earlier, but Iā€™ll be along to unlock by 7pm tonight

Iā€™m not feeling great today, so wonā€™t be along tonight. I know @MattHowarth and @PatDevine wonā€™t be along either, so not sure if anyone else is opening up?

I canā€™t be there this Wed, and nor can @MattHowarth or @PatDevine. I believe @RichardC is going to liaise with @Picus to ensure at least 1 person proficient with laser cutting will be available to help new members. I believe Jo will be coming along. I donā€™t know whether Danni or Kevin are planning to come this week. Obviously, itā€™ll be good for new members if a few people are around to have a chat with.

I responded to a post on the website, inviting Debs to visit 1 Wednesday, instead of waiting for another laser-cutting intro day. Iā€™ve arranged to meet her on Wed 23rd Jan. I also responded to an email request to come along on Wed 6th Feb, and agreed to meet Jennifer and John then.

Iā€™ll be there tonight :smile:

Iā€™ll be unlocking by 7pm tonight, as Iā€™m meeting someone who wants to learn laser-cutting.

I will be about tonight, should get there for 7 :smile:

Thanks, @Giles. Iā€™ll unlock next Wed, as Iā€™m meeting a couple from Bradford who are setting up a hackerspace there & want to discuss lessons learnt, potential for shared activities, . . .

Iā€™m not there this Wed, so hope someone else can unlock.

Iā€™m unlocking by 7pm tonight.

Patā€™s opened up tonight. Iā€™ll be along shortly. We can talk about the planning application after our landlord held a meeting yesterday.

I canā€™t get there tomorrow night (going to HRTC Annual Town Meeting instead - maybe useful networking?), but will open up on Wed 13th March.