Wednesday Evening is Open Evening

Hi all, I will be in for 19:00 Hrs to open up :smile:

Sorry going to be about 30 mind lateā€¦

Hi All, will not be able to make it tonight, Iā€™m sure someone else will be in to open up!

Heading over in a bit.

Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m going to get down there tonight - need to work on BRā€™s annual accounts ahead of a session tomorrow with my accountant friend for final advice.

Iā€™ll be there this evening, heading down for 7ish

Please remind me, @RichardC, have you got keys to open up the building, as well as BRā€™s space?

@RoboGuy no I donā€™t, but Iā€™m in now with Steve really need to get it done in the next couple of weeks!

I canā€™t make it down tonight, so hope someone else is opening up?

@picus has offered to open up by 7pm tonight. Some people are having a discussion about accommodating a CNC router in BRā€™s outer area.

Apologies, but I canā€™t get along this Wednesday. Iā€™ll plan to open up Wed 2nd May by 7pm.

I can be there this Wednesday.

Does anyone know where the scrolling sign that used to go near the front door for open nights disappeared to?

I was in there at the weekend, showing a couple of friends around. I believe I put it back on the window ledge near the laser-cutter, @picus. Thatā€™s where itā€™s normally left - we used to switch it on to point out of the window, but other than around Fountain St, itā€™s difficult to attract outside attention.

Weā€™re planning for an electrician to visit next week to: fix the main corridor lights for the landlord, fix BRā€™s outer lobby lights, and hopefully fit a ā€œgarage unitā€ and meter in the outer lobby. The latter would provide 1 circuit for lights, & another for sockets, but details tbc.

Iā€™ll be there inabit :smile:

Iā€™m still planning to open up tomorrow evening by 7pm

Iā€™m having to go down south for a few days so I wonā€™t be aroundā€¦

Sorry for the slight mess in the corner, I got 90% set up and got waylaid :slight_smile:

see you all there later :smile:

I was planning to be there tonight by 7pm, but Iā€™ve lent my keys out. So, I canā€™t do much without those - will you be around then, @RichardC, for me to get my keys back?

Sure will be. Iā€™m in there now, I can leave your keys in the space somewhere if you want Guy.

No, Iā€™ll assume you can unlock at 7pm, @RichardC, or youā€™ll already be there - thanks